Behavioral science and artificial intelligence can enable recruiters and candidates to find a job that matches their skills and potential. Frida Polli, CEO and Founder of Pymetrics explained how behavioral science can be used to get insights from a candidate that we would not get from a resume. We talked about how games based on neuroscience can help candidates find a job. Frida also explained ways in which a recruiting can function like a recommendation engine.
MongoDB is a sponsor of the show.
Check out MongoDB world on May 4-6 in New York City.
- 3 day educational conference
- Over 100 sessions, tutorials and workshops, to grow your technical skills in MongoDB.
- Technical sessions about database sharding, transactions, aggregation and more.
- Sessions in product management, diversity and inclusion, career paths and more.
- Community events: meetups, networking, mentoring
- Get 40% off a ticket with promo code WITSHOW